Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I don't ever think of blogging!

I don't ever stop to think about blogging. I don't even know what to write.
That's something that I need to work on I guess.
Although, Becky, you are the only person "following" my blog. So I guess I could just fill it full of personal notes to you!
Did you tape Oprah for me today?
Do you and Maia want to get together to play sometime soon?
Elliot would love that.
How about a game night? It feels like it's been a long time! I need some Blokus in my life. Or we could play something else (I was SO on fire last time...).
I had better finish up with my work so that I can go home to my family.
YAWN!
I'm tired!

1 comment:

Beckini said...

I'm definitely up for a game night, but Blokus might not be on the list. It's lost a bit of it's luster by you making it seem so easy to beat. Is it really that easy for you? Sheesh! And yes, we'll definitely do a playdate! Sometimes it's nice to get out of the house and I want Maia to get some kid interaction.