Friday, April 24, 2009
play date
Elliot had his first "official" play date the other day. By official, I mean that I dropped him off and left him at a friends house. It was great! It was at his friend Molly's house. She is his favorite friend from preschool. He has been talking about Molly since January. Well, turns out Molly has been talking about him too, so Molly's mom suggested a get-together. They just love eachother! Super cute. What is it that makes a kid connect with another kid? Isn't it fascinating to watch kids start to form relationships on their own? There was another cutie girl there from preschool named Erin. Next week the play date is at Erin's house, and Erin's mom said Elliot is welcome to join them again. How nice! I guess I will have to host soon, huh? My house is small and dirty (do you think 3-4 year olds would notice that sort of thing?), maybe I'll have to invite them to a park or something. Elliot is even more excited that Molly and Erin both have older brothers that also love Star Wars. Poor Molly. She is going to be left behind for Star Wars figurines... Nobody can compete with older boys that love Star Wars, in Elliot's 3 1/2 year old mind. Some day he will realize his folly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Molly, Erin, and even little Maia...a list of Elliot's friends and coincidentally all female. He is awfully charming OR as you pointed out, perhaps he's using all of them for their older brothers and/or dad who enjoy Star Wars. Well, I guess we all have reasons we click with people, so it's Ok either way. :)
Post a Comment