Thursday, April 9, 2009

So, I am completely addicted to etsy.com lately. If you haven't been on there, you must check it out. I haven't purchased anything yet, but my wish list is steadily growing! It will be fun to get some baby/new mom stuff to get ready for baby girl. Especially because I will feel good about supporting creative people and their crafts! Well, maybe especially because the stuff is so darn cute, but supporting artists is a definite bonus! Do any of you sell on etsy? Let me know so I can check out your page and add you to my favorites!

1 comment:

shana said...

I don't sell stuff on etsy . . . but if your new baby (or you!) need a super cute unique stuffed animal/monster/creature check out beccajo.etsy.com, she's my good friend's cousin and her stuff is adorable. Anna has a very cute birdy!
Happy Easter! Happy Good/Bad Friday to Elliott . . . speaking of Friday if you guys don't have plans tomorrow morning at 10 and don't mind a little drive, Roseville Lutheran Church (at the end of our block) has THE BEST kids Good Friday service . . . where they talk about why it is called good Friday when it seems so bad. If you want to go, we've gone every year for the past 4 or 5. It's great and I think Elliott would love it! Call me if you want to know more. 651.489.9514 or 612.414.3205.
Shana